You will work at a large financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The department that you will join is responsible for deliver outstanding insights to ensure the organization provides the right Credit products. In the Credit risk department, you will join the business operations team that is building an in house application using technologies as Oracle and Java running on a Linux platform. The platform provides access to end users via web frontend solutions. As an Ops Engineer, you will be fixing the puzzle in the in-house solution, connects and coordinates multiple internal stakeholders within the Business operations environment.
• You will support the applications infrastructure and coordinate the activities of the migrations to the cloud.
• You will monitor the performance of the infrastructure
• You will create CI/CD Pipelines using Azure devOps to quicken the delivery of the business solutions
• You will execute vulnerability scanning and ensure all systems are up to date and secured.
• You will configure and implement monitoring tooling to ensure smooth running of the operating system.
• You will automate the deployment of the operation systems
• Contribute to the impact analysis of the Infrastructure and manage the accuracy of the application components.
• You will conduct testing and technical certificate upgrades.
• You will perform analysis to ascertain and mitigate risks to the security of the application
• You have a completed bachelors degree computer science or IT related studies.
• You have at least 3 years’ experience working as a platform Engineer;
• You have experience in coordinating and executing cloud or database migration projects;
• You have a good knowledge of operating oracle databases;
• You have a good knowledge of scripting languages;
• You have the ability to handle infra related incidents efficiently
• You have hands on working experience with CI/CD preferably with Azure DevOps;
• You have hands on experience with configuration tooling, such as Ansible;
• You have a general understanding of monitoring infrastructure environments.
• You have a basic knowledge of credit risk theories
• You have an affinity in IT security (nice to have).
25 Vacation days + 0.5 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
For more information please contact Kadiatu Fofanah via Kadiatu.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031643230620.Contactgegevens
Zuidelijk Halfrond 11
2801 DD Gouda